Nutritional Cleansing unlocks the miracle of the human body
Nutritional Cleansing increases the health benefits you’ll receive from the ancient health practice of cleansing. The herbs, vitamins and minerals that aid cleansing do two things:
- Accelerate the removal of impurities from the body.
- Nourish the body with vital nutrients to rapidly revive health.
A cleansed and revitalized body is stronger, resists illness better, is more efficient and performs at a higher level than one that is filled with impurities. Many people notice an ability to reach and maintain their ideal weight.
Recent clinical trials found that the Isagenix Cleansing and Fat Burning System provided subjects with a statistically significant average weight loss of 6.4 pounds.
Kathleen McDonald has taken her years of interest in food and formalized her training through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition where she received the designation of Registered Holistic Nutritionist. Her approach is holistic and creates a program unique to each of her clients. A special interest in energetic healing compliments her work by allowing her to assist individuals to balance their energy through the practice of Reiki healing.
Kathleen gives consideration to the body, mind and spirit of each person and collaborates with her clients to come up with the appropriate program that will improve health at all levels and allow the experience of health and vitality. Kathleen offers her skills and talents as a complimentary service to the massage, acupuncture and reflexology practice provided by the Acu-Pain Clinic.
With you in mind, a nutritionist will …
- provide you with education, guidance and advice to assist you to make food choices that will enhance your health.
- take a holistic approach to your health through diet.
- guide you to improved health by assessing your unique constitution, hereditary factors, food preferences, and lifestyles.
- build a relationship with clients in order to facilitate tangible health improvements over time.
- assist you at every stage of life by providing knowledgeable advice for the best foods, supplements and lifestyle adjustments for:
- Expectant mothers
- Newborns, Children, Adolescents
- Adults, and Seniors
- Athletes of every level
- Persons diagnosed with hypertension, stroke, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer