Introducing the VeBA Sock Collection and Therafirm Compression Hosiery
This is the ultimate in sock technology. Blister free, antimicrobial, moisture wicking and graduated compressions are just some of the technologies this sock has to offer. These socks increase the compression in your feet and calf and therefore help to alleviate pain and the ‘heavy lower leg’ feel most people who stand or sit longs hours get. The help to return the low pressure blood back to the upper body and help to prevent swelling.
We also can provide our patients with the ultimate on support for your entire body through the OBUS ULTRA FORME (back rest) and OBUS ULTRA SEAT (seat support). This product is engineered for the human body. Designed for those who are seated at a desk for long hours to help reduce back pain and alleviate muscle strain. This seating system is designed to increase your respiratory capacity by 60% therefore improving energy and reducing fatigue.
Available in the following:
Who should wear Gradient Compression hosiery?
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Moderate to serve varicose veins
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- People who either stand or sit for long periods of time
- Family history of venous leg disorders
- Expectant mothers
What does Gradient Compression hosiery do?
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure to the legs
- Supports the venous and lymphatic system and prevents poor circulation
- Promotes better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases