By Jacqui | Nov 16, 2017 | Acupuncture, Massage Therapy
Look Younger & More Refreshed!!
Facial Rejuvenation also known as Cosmetic Acupuncture not only addresses underlying health issues, hormone imbalances, digestive issues, and stress it can also help to minimize fine lines, sagging skin and a dull complexion.
With the use of Acupuncture, facial Acupressure, Gua Sha and exfoliation, Facial Rejuvenation is helpful in reducing the signs of aging, improve health and promoting a youthful glow to the face, neck and decolletage area.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation/ Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Anti-Aging, increase the vitality of your face and overall health
- Avoid the risks and expense of chemicals and surgery
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Lifts the face and neck
- Decreases puffiness and circles around the eyes
- Brightens the complexion
- Increases collagen and keratin production
- May help decrease acne, rosecea